Re: Today's meeting canceled; Reminder of next week

David Booth wrote:

> Well, Philippe and I were the only ones who showed up for today's
> call, so we canceled it for lack of a quorum.  (I guess yesterday's
> message either wasn't clear enough or didn't arrive in time. Sorry!)
>
> Anyway, let's plan for a teleconference meeting on Monday 31 March at
> 1:00pm.

Folks,

I have to send my regrets for today. My office is being moved and
unfortunately one of my appointments had to be changed. I apologize for
the late notice.

--umit

--
Umit Yalcinalp
Consulting Member of Technical Staff            400 Oracle Parkway