Changes to drafts

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:44:14 +0200
To: public-ws-decs-eds@w3.org
Cc: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Editors,

I wanted to write about cvs commit messages that have been on this
list recently.

Over the past 2 days, I made a number of changes to them in CVS
without filing comments about them.

The rule of thumb for modifying the draft without filing a comment I
have used is as follows:
- fixing pure typos or grammar fixes in the text: e.g.
  s/EQUIRED/REQUIRED/
- mark-up tweaks: e.g. a component not marked with <comp>
- in both cases, the cvs diff is not more than 1 or 2 lines

I have also tweaked the bibliography a couple of times, but that
doesn't impact the text of the specification itself.

For everything else, e.g. missing word, error in attribute name, etc.,
that are beyond just grammar, spelling and mark-up fixes, I have filed
comments.

Cheers,

Hugo

--