Re: Captions in graphics and kw (Re: cvs commits to 2002/ws/desc)

Philippe, there's a bug in the code that adds the link to the SVG
graphic when present. The problem happens when NO SVG is present. In
that case, the HTML can no longer be generated.

For now, I've implemented a workaround by creating a fake SVG graphic
for figure 1-2.

JJ.