RE: Clarification about ignoreUncited behaviour

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR122 [1].

Yes, this is the expected behavior. It is possible to bind some XML data in
such a way that parts of that data are omitted from the message. It is also
possible that this may cause problems in some cases. But adding a constraint
about using these features together is somewhat unnatural and may constrain
away useful behavior in other cases. WG did not change the spec in response
to this issue.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of January, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR122

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com