RE: Leftovers of trailing slashes in replacement parameters

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR142 [1],
and the slash is gone from the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise within two weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR142
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_operation_location_notcited_b
ody

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com