RE: Semantics of {http cookies} Property.

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR110 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] adds text and an assertion about the meaning
of cookies="true".  For your second point, the test "MAY indicate" was
changed to "can indicate" [3].

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR110
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#http-cookies-decl

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com