RE: URI comparison

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR077 [1].

The Working Group agreed that the slash is needed on SOAP 1.2 binding URIs,
and to add one to the SOAP 1.1 binding URI to keep them similar.  This has
been incorporated into the SOAP 1.1 binding, the Primer, and the Test Suite.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR077

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com