RE: Suggested editorial changes for IRI and Multipart styles

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR075 [1].

The Working Group accepted your proposals to split the assertions, including
also the last bullet in 4.2, and reword the suggestions using "Note, ..."
and "may" so they aren't assertions any more.  This change is reflected in
the latest editor’s draft [2, 3].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR075

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_operation_iri_style

[3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_operation_multipart_style

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____