RE: WSDL 2.0 part 2 comment - 2.3.x, 2.2.x wording problems

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR068 [1].

The Working Group accepted your suggestions for editorial improvements, and
implemented them in the latest editor's draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR068
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#patterns

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com