RE: Endpoint component {name} property vs xml representation as a QName

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR066 [1].

The Working Group removed the inconsistent phrase "they cannot be referred
to by QName", which has been implemented in the latest editor's draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR066
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Endpoint_details

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com