RE: Uniqueness of QNames in 'extends' attribute

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR042 [1].

The Working Group agreed to add the constraint that the QNames must be
unique, and has been implemented in the latest editor's draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1]  <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR042>
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR042

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html#Interfac