RE: wsdl20-adjuncts vs RFC 4288

I assume you are referring to the specific support for the application/x-www-url-form-encoded media type.  Are you suggesting the functionality should be associated with some different media type (if so which one)?  Or do you think the ability to describe interactions of this sort should be dropped?