From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Hugo Haas
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:40 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Mentions of "error" and "fatal error" in Part 2

As per my action item:

?         2006-03-16: Hugo to check Part 2 for instances of the
                      terminology "fatal error".

I looked at part 2, and have replaced those instances by MUST and MUST
NOT sentences.

I did it directly in the draft as it was simpler.

Here is the diff:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.xml.diff?r1
=1.160&r2=1.161&f=h

And the final result:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.
html?rev=1.132&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

Jonathan, I didn't find a CR issue associated to this. We probably
should have one, and have the WG approve the changes.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C