	From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Booth,
David (HP Software - Boston)
	Sent: Thursday, Oct 27, 2005 3:02 PM
	To: RDBMS
	Cc: WSDL - Arthur Ryman; Liu, Kevin;
public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
	Subject: RE: WSDL 2.0 Primer (Not Core), section 2.3.3,
"xs:include"

	Hi J Bean,

	Interesting point.  I believe I created that table in the
primer, and I don't think I thought about the chameleon case when I
wrote it, so it sounds like something should be added to address it.
However, Arthur and Kevin are probably more up on the spec than me right
now.

	Arthur?  Kevin?   Can you comment?

	Thanks,
	David Booth