RE: limitations of {http output serialization}

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC338 [1].  The resolution to issue LC337 [2]
included fixes intended to resolve this issue as well.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC338
[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC337