RE: Part 3 section 3.6.2: {http location} not necessarily a template

For the record, the Working Group agreed to address this problem by
adopting the solution you outlined in [1].  We will assume you agree
with this resolution if we don't hear from you by Oct 21st.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Sep/0049.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC45