RE: Editorial: {http location} feature

The editors have incorporated this fix into the latest editorial draft
[1]

If we don't hear from you by Oct 15th, we'll assume this satisfactorily
resolves your issue [2].

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-bindings.
html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap-binding
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC15

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/#soap-binding