BPMN question

From: Blanca Hilda Vazquez Gomez <blanca.vazquez@infotec.com.mx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:39:14 -0500
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear,

Sorry for disturbing you while being busy.

My name is Blanca Vazquez and I am working a technology research center. My group and me are working in the semantic annotation of Business Process Models Notation. We are looking bpmns repositories free to test our research, however, we don't find some repositories of files ..bpmn or  .xpdl or any extension related to bpmn, or sometimes, the site solicit a user and password. Do you know some repository in where we could find files  .bpmn or  .xpdl or any extension related to bpmn or diagrams.?

Sorry for taking so much of your time. Looking forward to receiving your reply so soon.

Take great care.

Best regards.

Blanca Vzquez