W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor@w3.org > March 2007

Re: CR Issues Summary

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:28:58 +0000
Message-ID: <45EFF37A.8040303@pi4tech.com>
To: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
CC: 'Charlton Barreto' <charlton_b@mac.com>, 'Steve Ross-Talbot' <steve@pi4tech.com>, 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Hi

Thats fine, so we just need to add it to the next agenda.

Regards
Gary


Martin Chapman wrote:
> Gary,
>
> Since the group depecided to accept the resolution of 3588 we will need a motion to reverse that decision.
>
> Martin.
>
>   
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org 
>> [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gary Brown
>> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:09 PM
>> To: Martin Chapman
>> Cc: 'Charlton Barreto'; 'Steve Ross-Talbot'; 'WS-Choreography List'
>> Subject: Re: CR Issues Summary
>>
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> All "Resolved Fixed" issues have been updated, including the ambiguous 
>> causeException on record elements issue, which has not been 
>> recorded in 
>> bugzilla, although the resolution was agreed on the last conf call.
>>
>> The only bugzilla issue not updated was 3588, which relates to 
>> passing a 
>> channel by its reference. At the time I did not believe this 
>> was a valid 
>> way to pass a channel - however since then we have actually 
>> created such 
>> an example in the list of Exit Examples and it has been 
>> implemented. So 
>> I now believe this example is valid, so feel the bugzilla issue should 
>> be closed won't fix.
>>
>> These examples illustrate the creation of a new channel based on the 
>> initial reference, which I now think is ok, as long as further passing 
>> of the created channel is by passing the channel itself. We 
>> may need to 
>> discuss this issue at the next conf call to confirm that the issue 
>> should be closed without applying the change.
>>
>> Regards
>> Gary
>>
>>
>> Martin Chapman wrote:
>>     
>>> A full list of all Impl/CR issues are at:
>>>
>>>
>>>       
>> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_
>>     
>> desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=WS+Choreography&component
>>     
>> =Implementation%2FCR+Issue&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bu
>>     
>> g_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=al
>>     
>> lwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&email
>>     
>> type1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include
>>     
>> &bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&
>>     
>> order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&valu
>>     
>>> e0-0-0=
>>>
>>> The 12 "Resolved Fixed" ones need to  be edited into the 
>>>       
>> spec and when 
>>     
>>> we have approved that version they can be marked as closed:
>>>
>>>
>>>       
>> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_
>>     
>> desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=WS+Choreography&component
>>     
>> =Implementation%2FCR+Issue&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bu
>>     
>> g_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=al
>>     
>> lwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&resol
>>     
>> ution=FIXED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&
>>     
>> bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldval
>>     
>> ue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&ty
>>     
>>> pe0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Martin.
>>>
>>>
>>>   
>>>       
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
>>>> [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gary Brown
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 5:40 PM
>>>> To: Charlton Barreto
>>>> Cc: Steve Ross-Talbot; WS-Choreography List
>>>> Subject: Re: No call tonight
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi Charlton
>>>>
>>>> I am hoping that Martin should be able to send a bugzilla
>>>> summary of all 
>>>> the issues that have a resolution but are still awaiting to 
>>>>         
>> be applied 
>>     
>>>> to the spec.
>>>>
>>>> This will also make it easier to work through the changes quickly.
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Gary
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Charlton Barreto wrote:
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>>> Hi Steve,
>>>>>
>>>>> Yves would have the golden copy of the spec, and I the exit 
>>>>> examples.
>>>>>
>>>>> If the changes to applied could be listed/summarised, it would be
>>>>> useful for framing their discussion at next week's telcon.
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>
>>>>> -Charlton.
>>>>> --
>>>>> charlton_b@mac.com
>>>>> +1.650.222.6507 m
>>>>> +1.415.692.5396 v
>>>>>  
>>>>> On Tuesday, March 06, 2007, at 04:56PM, "Steve Ross-Talbot"
>>>>> <steve@pi4tech.com> wrote:
>>>>>   
>>>>>       
>>>>>           
>>>>>> Gentlepeople,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> no call tonight. Can either Yves or Charlton confirm who has the 
>>>>>> golden copy. Gary and/or I shall apply the changes. Then we
>>>>>>         
>>>>>>             
>>>> can have
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>>>> something concrete to do next call.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Cheers
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Steve T
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     
>>>>>>         
>>>>>>             
>>>>>   
>>>>>       
>>>>>           
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   
>>>       
>
>
>
>
>   

Received on Thursday, 8 March 2007 11:29:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:30:38 UTC