RE: Exchange type issue

Should it be illegal? While we agreed in issue X that a choreography should only "officially" support the use of in-only, in-out and robust in-only MEPs from WSDL 2.0, there's nothing as far as I can see in the spec that indicates that a choreography could not describe any of the WSDL 2.0 MEPs. This implies that we could support responses that wouldn't be matched to a request. If we have but one response in the choreo, and that is not matched to the initiating request, we in effect described an out-only with that choreo.

I agree with Gary that 'notify' is a suitable value for that exchange action type, because in this case we are describing a 'notification'/out-only MEP with the choreo.

-Charlton.