Re: Proposal for Bug 3111 - Recursive performs

The only side effect from enabling recursion is the usual one - if there
is no way to break out of it, then at some point the service will fail
with a stack overflow.

However, although the consequences may not be as drastic, a similar
problem may occur when using repetition, if the conditions are not
correctly specified, then the service may never break out of the repetition.

Regards
Gary