Re: WS-CDL and (polyadic) Pi-Calculus

Deal Paul,

Yes the channels where inspired by pi-calculus. They are a channel or
port pairing. The work of our invited experts looks at providing a new
calculus called CG (Global Calculus). When we project participants we
do so to an EPC (End Point Calculus) which is pi-calculus with session
types. The session information comes from the identity tokens described
as part of a channel type. This EPC is what we use to enforce liveness
and other relevant properties (bi-simulation etc).

The plan is to publish the finished treatment of GC and EPC sometime in
Q22006 as a working note.

Hope this helps

Steve T