Re: Formal semantics paper - from Marco Carbone et al

Gary,

Many thanks. i think we are converging to a good understanding of the
various options and positions. My only clarification at this point would be
to say that i was talking about model extraction from the service
implementation, rather than the endpoint description. Please see the
attached pdf for a picture.

Best wishes,

--greg

--