Re: Latest draft of primer is at:

Hi

I have checked section 4.1.3 Time, and I think the pseudo code and code
fragment are wrong.

The workunit represents a while loop, while the pseudo code represents a
repeat until. The workunit has a 'hasDurationPassed' function so would
need to be blocking - but if this was the case it would block for 30
seconds before going into the workunit, where the behaviour we wish to
show is that it blocks as one of the choices for 30 seconds, and if no
other choice path occurs, then it would take the timeout path.

So it would be:

while barteringDone=false do
    choice {
          sequence { quote accept and set barteringDone=true }
          sequence { reject quote }
          workunit guard=hasDurationPassed blocking=true {
          }
     }
done

Regards