Re: reasoning about interaction patterns

Roberto,

are you in touch with Honda, Yoshida and Carbone at all? They have been
doing work not unrelated but certainly a different facet to yours in
looking at liveness and looking at both a global and an end-point
calculus which form the basis of the formal semantics for CDL both now
and in the future. You can get their details from the WS-CDL membership
list.

I shall take a look at the paper.

Cheers

Steve T