  From: Gary Brown
  To: 'WS-Choreography List'
  Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:43 AM
  Subject: Error in example fragment in 6.2.3

  Hi

  The example in 6.2.3 Interaction Syntax has two variable declarations of the same name, which is no longer permitted:

      <variable name="badPurchaseOrderAck"
                informationType="tns:badPOAckType" roleTypes="tns:Consumer"/>
      <variable name="badPurchaseOrderAck"
                informationType="tns:badPOAckType" roleTypes="tns:Retailer"
                silent="true" />
As it says in section 5.2:" The attribute name is used to specify a distinct name for each variable declared within the variableDefinitions element. " RegardsGary------=extPart_000_