Re: WS-CDL products

Dear Kevin,

There are tools available today. You need to go to Pi4 technologies
website to get example (www.pi4tech.com) for which you need to register
first (which is free and I think you only fill in minimal detail). Then
go to www.pi4soa.org, this is the open source website administered by
Pi4 Technologies Ltd, and download the appropriate code drop.

What you will get is an eclipse plug-in that you can install and use as
open source. Your will need to make sure you have eclipse EMF installed
first.

Best regards and let us know how you get on.

Best Regards

Steve Ross-Talbot
CEO Pi4 Technologies
Chair W3C Web Services