RE: Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP)

I am not affiliated with ASAP, though I tried to respond asap (sorry;)

I view ASAP as focused on the notion of service, not broad
collaborations (as is WS-CDL). More specifically, it is focused on the
properties and capabilities of services, and their individual states.

I'll bet there is some synergy that can exist between ASAP and WS-CDL.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
O: 703-902-6923