Re: Clarification on interaction identifying an operation

Gary,

I don't think that WS-CDL have this problem.

Below is the text from the interaction section in the WS-CDL spec:

"The operation attribute specifies a one-way or a request-response information exchange operation. The specified operation belongs to the interface, as identified by the role and behavior elements of the Channel Type of the Channel Variable used in the Interaction activity."

So, the behavior attribute within the role element of the channelType of the Channel Variable used in the

Interaction activity would provide the interface, within which the operation exists.

--

Nick