Re: Issue 490

From: Anders W. Tell <opensource@toolsmiths.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:17:20 +0200
To: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Cc: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hi ,

I have not followed the details in the CDL work but have a question.

How do you plan to handle "risk-allocation" which is neccessary for
eCommerce?

Riskallocation in it simplest form is that the sender OR receiver is
responsible to make sure that a message or notice is communication from
sender to receiver.

/anders