Re: WSDL and pub/sub

Ugo Corda wrote:

>Farrukh,
>
>Do you guys have any plan of adopting one of the emerging pub/sub specs,
>i.e. WS-Eventing or WS-Notification?

We (ebXML Registry TC) would certainly align future versions of our
specs with open and approved standards in this area as they emerge.

We would also need to make sure that our content-based eventing
requirements are addressed
by participating and contributing to the development of open standards
in this space.

Please correct me if I am mistaken but my impression is that at this
stage neither of the specs you mention
have been donated to an standards body.

Thanks.

--