From: Andrew Berry [mailto:andyb@whyanbeel.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 3:33 PM
To: Ugo Corda
Cc: Burdett, David; Steve Ross-Talbot; WS Choreography
Subject: Re: WSDL and pub/sub

Do any of the existing use cases require pub/sub?  While I agree with
David's suggestion that we should be able to describe a pub/sub
interaction in the CDL, I really think it should be driven from the use
cases.  For example, the new auction use case that David proposed could
use pub/sub but isn't strictly dependent on it.  To me, this suggests
pub/sub is a transport mechanism rather than a choreography issue.  A
feature of pub/sub that might be worth pushing up into CDL, however, is
the potential for anonymous receipt of documents (i.e. sender cannot
identify the set of receivers).

Ciao,

AndyB