RE: [regrep] Semantic Web Collaborations

Thanks, Kathryn,

I will be happy to share any news that develops out of this initial
effort to connect. Farrukh and I have corresponded previously, which
is how I knew of the regrep presentation. I think the time is right
to approach this kind of work.

Ciao,
Rex

--