Re: question: relation between WS-CDL and WSCI

Titi/Ugo,

I would suggest to go back to the WS-Choreo list archieves (~1y back) and
check the global vs endpoint vs mixed model threads (there are so many there)!!!

My personal opinion is that when you want to model a real peer-to-peer collaboration,
such as order management with change/cancel messages,
you need to have a global model since you have to account properly for
the race-conditions in the complete system. The view of an endpoint is not
enough to capture the intentions for how to resolve these races.

It is interesting that you mentioned the WS-FM04 workshop/conference. I was
in the program committee and gave a presentation about this issue. I have
posted my presentation in the WS-Choreo list and you can check for the details.