From: Steve Ross-Talbot [mailto:steve@enigmatec.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:10 AM
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: CDL questions for Nick@oracle

Nick, all of these are for you.

Question (to Nick): Could you spend a little time explaining Figure 1 to us.
It looks very similar to Solos but many will not know anything about Solos.
If you could walk through the diagram I would be most grateful.

Question (to Nick): What is meant by "the semantics of the Web Services" it
req13?

Question (to Nick): Would I be correct in assuming that for two to proceed
they would have to be inside different choreographies? Why is only one
Reaction allowed to proceed inside a specific choreography?

See: When two or more Reactions are matched inside the same Choreography
then only one Reaction is allowed to make progress by enabling its own
actions. The selection of which Reaction is allowed to proceed is
implementation specific.

Question (to Nick): What does it mean to "Recover" a choreography? In
particular how might it change the state of the web service participants and
how might it change the state within the choreography itself?

Question (for Nick): Could you spend a little time explaining Figure 1 to
us. It looks very similar to Solos but many will not know anything about
Solos. If you could walk through the diagram I would be most grateful.

Cheers

Steve T