Re: choreography & orchestration must be defined in a context

My opinion is that "level 0" type of abstraction fails both test #2 and #3.

For "level 0" to pass test #2, there needs to be demand for a
standardized mechanism to exchange such abstract process definitions. I
do not see any demand for that, the only requirements I have at this
level of abstraction are fully met by existing visual notations (BPMN,
UML, etc).

Under #3 I would include the effort required to write the specification,
review it, build an implementation, support the implementation, test for
interoperability, etc. The benefit has to be significant for it to be
considered "reasonable".

Like Monica, I would like to keep the scope at the level of Web
services, and what I need to deliver is strictly a solution at the level
of Web services.

arkin