RE: Partial executability/ determinism of a Chor description la nguage

I don't disagree with you about putting an extra level of
indirection.  What I'm focusing here is where that decision expression is
ultimately "machine executable" at the Choreography level.  I think that
should be OK which is different from Yaron's original point.

Rgds, Ricky