From: Assaf Arkin [mailto:arkin@intalio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:22 AM
To: Jean-Jacques Dubray
Cc: 'Yaron Y. Goland'; 'Burdett, David'; Daniel_Austin@grainger.com;
public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

What about the alternative of binding the BPSS to WSDL, like:

<wsdl:binding ...>
  <wsdl:operation ...>
    <bpss:transaction name="..." role="..." .../>
  </wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:binding>

You already have the binding framework which is used with a variety of
protocols including SOAP, HTTP, IIOP, etc, with a variety of componet
access (see WSIF), and so forth. So instead of reinventing all these
bindings in WS Choreo, how about we just add another binding to WSDL to
address BPSS transactions?

arkin