From: Steve Ross-Talbot [mailto:steve@enigmatec.net]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 12:54 PM
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: Templating and what it is all for anyway ...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>
> Date: Mon May 19, 2003  7:35:49  pm Europe/London
> To: "Steve Ross-Talbot" <steve@enigmatec.net>
> Subject: RE: Templating and what it is all for anyway ...
>
> Templating - The idea that one should be able to define a cDl in such a
> manner as to separate the message bindings (including message
> transport and
> syntax) from the choreography itself. In practice this should be
> possible by
> defining message transports/syntax by reference within a cDl. This
> would
> allow one to define a cDl and then change the references at run time
> based
> on local needs.
>
> 		Yaron

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content
but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run
antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or
damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.