Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

I think that the concept of Common View is the central concept for our work.

Here is a mission statement encapsulating this concept:

Our Goal is to define a Common View of Long Lived business process
Interactions, where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined in a way
that is automatable for each participant, machine-readable, and
in a manner whereby each participant's involvement can be validated.

--
Nick