From: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz [mailto:sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 2:48 PM
To: James.McGovern@thehartford.com
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Web Services Management and Choreography

  James.McGovern wrote:
  >  Sorry, I had on my business hat for a second. Request was refering to a
  >  client posting a SOAP message to a services management platform
endpoint.
  >  The incoming SOAP message needs to be broken into 1..n parts and routed
  >  separately to different services. Likewise each service will return a
  >  message that needs to be merged back into a single outgoing SOAP
message.

Up to my knowledge, a SOAP message is sent directly to its destination,
i.e., to
a single service. The format of the message contents is precisely specified
in
the WSDL interface of this service.

Best regards,
Stanislaw

-- Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz

Institute of Computer Science,    mailto:sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl
Polish Academy of Sciences,       http://www.ipipan.waw.pl/mas/

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.