pi-calculus ...

Two more points from the discussion.
1) ultimately, I think that it will be possible to map the ws-chor
metamodel to the pi-calculus metamodel (since pretty much all message
exchange can be modeled with pi). As a result, one can view ws-chor
metamodel as syntactic sugar as it was expressed in the call, but this
sugar also helps reducing the need for PhD to write chor-definitions.

2) Would it be a good time to start collecting ws-chor metamodel
elements (e.g. role, MEPs, ...). I know we are not done yet through the
requirements, that might help people formulate more requirements (e.g.
if we have role, we need to define a binding one way or another, ...) I
could volunteer for that task.

Cheers,

Jean-Jacques