Re: Feedback on Glossary

I just noticed that the WSA glossary defines interface in terms of a
service type. So for now they still retain the notion that there is such
a thing as a service type (or a type of service), and the interface is
what you would want to talk about when talking about the service type.

The reason I'm suggesting bringing back service type is simply because
it makes the definition easier. For example, and don't kill me if this
is not precise:

1. WS Choreography: Defines of how different service types interact with
each other by exchanging messages. The definition is given in terms of
interfaces (specifically WSDL 1.2) and other information relating to the
service type is provided by other languages.

2. WS Choreography: Defines of how different interfaces interact with
each other by exchanging messages.

arkin

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, make screenshots"

Assaf Arkin                                          arkin@intalio.com
Intalio Inc.                                           www.intalio.com
The Business Process Management Company                 (650) 577 4700

If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments
and notify us immediately.