Re: BurdettML comments

My understanding is, the states you transition from and to as a result
of an interaction are declared in the InteractionDef. Then in the
Interaction, which references the InteractionDef, you can also specify
one or more Precondition elements.

I'm not advocating the removal of the ability to specify a precondition
using Boolean logic. I was only talking about the simple case where the
transition is based on a single state, and it's the same as the
fromState in the InteractionDef. In that case you shouldn't need an
explicit Precondition element (it is currently required).

--Jon