FW: Choreography Definition Language Example

David:

Your example (proposal?) does not make use of Message Exchange Pattern,
it is also clear from the example that there will be a series of
"standard" errors that can be handled at the specification level rather
than leaving each choreography designer re-invent what a "document
error", "transmission error", "timeout error" is. Do you plan on
including these kinds of concepts in the spec?

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________

Chief Architect

Eigner  Precision Lifecycle Management