RE: Combining Policies (was RE: Partial executability/ determinis m of a Chor description language

Anders

Having taken a quick look at the document you attached, it seems to me that
really it describes a legal framework that identifies how businesses would
interact. It does not necessarily specify the detail of how they would
interact.

I am also wondering what your thoughts are about separating agreements into
three levels:
1. Technology agreements that cover messaging, technical protocols,
security, etc
2. Process and data agreements that cover the choreography and data to be
used, and
3. Business agreements that specify how individual parties will interact.

I think that technology agreements could be developed that could be used by
multiple industries, and process and data agreements could be developed for
individual industries and that the Business agreements could link the two
together for use in a particular instance.

Thoughts?

David