RE: September F2F

It's certainly possible, but we shouldn't get into an n-phase transaction:
 if its in germany those that want to attend both meetings get a weekend in
Heidelburg.
 If BPEl decides to meet in Seattle I',m not sure many would have such a
weekend stayover.
 Of course of bpel meet the following week ...

You see where I'm going with this!

Mart