RE: Revised: Mission Statement

Dear Fred,

I quite agree.  I was merely making the point that it has been
emphasised to me that there is in fact always at least an implicit
contract and framework of law in place for 'trade' interactions.
Certainly in designing business processes / interactions one should take
account of the implicit or explicit legal framework and follow best
practice.  Working back from this, in designing the language we should
have some awareness of the fact that this is the way the language will
be used, even though the tools we are providing are technical ones and
contribute to the fulfilment of the 'technical' aspects of the
contractual situation (subject of another mail I sent).  So I think we
are agreed.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3N 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 8707 390076   Fax: +44 (0) 8707 390077  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)