RE: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

Frank,

Catching up from Friday:

I agree with your definition of agent.  It should be
distinguished from "role."  An agent may have many
roles.  When an agent participates in a choreography,
it may have one or more roles.  An agent may be
a buyer and also a shipment receiver (choreography
with a transport carrier).

So choreography defines the interactions between roles
of agents.  In general, I would not expect the
choreography to be concerned with the agents, only the
roles.

Fred