Re: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

Ugo Corda wrote:

>The OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging TC has recently started to discuss the issue of describing RM interfaces in WSDL (see the long "WSDL for WSRM" thread in the June and July archives at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/ - you might remember that the original WS-Reliability submission only dealt with SOAP, not WSDL).
>
>It might be a good idea to rely on what the RM groups come up with, instead of replicating their work here.

That's exactly my point ;-)

I hope that they would consider not just RM, but how other protocols can
be integrated into the stack. The original reliance on SOAP was a bit
disappointing, since it resulted in a simple protocol but less usable
stack. WS-RM, WS-Tx and WS-SC all take that model into consideration, so
you can use a mixture of all three (and of course other protocols)
without severely complicating your WSDL definitions.

arkin